SBIM1 - Participation in MREPC-coordinated International Trade Exhibitions
- A pre-determined grant by region as follows:
|North America / Latin America / Canada
|Europe/ Middle East / Central Asia
|Asia / Oceania
|South East Asia (ASEAN)
- The pre-determined grant shall cover trade fair related expenses such as booth cost, airfare, accommodation, promotion, interpreter and forwarding charges. Applications MUST be accompanied by airfare receipt & boarding passes / passport and colour photographs of company's exhibition booth (with clear booth no, company name & employee managing the booth)
Additional RM5,000 Package
Company participating with booth size which is at least double the standard booth size stipulated by the organizer are eligible to claim an additional RM5,000.
SBIM2 - Participation in International Trade Exhibitions on Their Own
SBIM3 - MREPC-organised Marketing Missions, Specialised Missions and Working Visit
- Cost of return economy class airfare ticket for one person.
- 50% of accommodation cost for one person, subject to a maximum claim of RM500 per night.
SBIM4 - Attainment of Internationally Recognized Product Certification
- 50% of costs incurred in attaining product certification, for a product not previously certified, including the costs of tests leading to the certification, subject to a maximum claim of RM30,000 per company per year. Expenses incurred for tests which failed to meet the requirements for certification are not claimable.
- The certification body has to be accredited to ISO/IEC Guide 65 or any bona fide body authorized for product certification mandatory to the export market.
SBIM6 - Quality and Productivity Improvements via the Malaysian Rubber Board A6 Project
- One-time payment of RM1,000 to each participating company.
SBIM7 - Accreditation of Laboratories
- 50% of expenditure to acquire ISO 17025 accreditation, subject to a maximum claim of RM5,000 per company.
SBIM8 - Production of Promotional Materials
- 50% of expenditure to produce promotional material(s), subject to a maximum claim of RM10,000 per company per year.
SBIM9 - Participation in International Trade Exhibitions in Malaysia
- A pre determined grant of RM6,000 per trade exhibition
- Claims are limited to participation in four (4) international trade exhibitions per company per year.
SBIM10 - Website Development
- 50% of first time development cost or one time upgrading cost of company website, subject to maximum claim of RM 5,000 per company.
SBIM11 - Management System Certification
- 50% of audit costs incurred in attaining management system certification excluding the consultation and training cost, for a company previously not certified, subject to a maximum claim of RM20,000 per company per certification for the following certifications :
- ISO14001 (Environmental)
- ISO13485 (Medical Devices)
- ISO/TS16949 (Automotive Parts)
- ISO 9001 (Quality)
- ISO 50001 (Energy)
- OHSAS 18000 (Occupational Health & Safety)
SBIM12 - Brand Name Registration
- 50% of costs incurred in successfully registering brand names in international markets, subject to a maximum of RM50,000 per company.
SBIM13 - Rubber Related Technical Short Courses
- 50% of course fee subject to a maximum RM5,000 per company per year
(please refer the guidelines for list of eligible courses).
SBIM14 - Participation in Seminar / Workshop / Training in Malaysia
- 50% of participation fee and / or organization cost for seminar/workshop/ training held in Malaysia up to a
maximum claim of RM5,000 per company per year.
SBIM15 - Compound Testing
- 50% of testing cost for dry rubber and latex compound subject to a maximum claim of RM5, 000 per company per year.
- The testing laboratories must be accredited to ISO 17025.
SBIM16 - Purchase of Essential Testing Equipment
- A matching grant for the purchase of eligible testing equipment approved by MREPC subject to a maximum of RM50,000 per company. Open to SMEs and non-SMEs.
- Companies which have received incentive payment for SBIM16 in 2013, are eligible to claim for one time matching grant subject to a maximum of RM30, 000 per company.
||Mechanical Stability Testing Machine (MST)
|Specific Gravity SG Tester
||Apparatus for Compression Set Measurement
|Hot Air Oven
- For industry- specific testing equipment which are not listed above, companies are required to write in to MREPC Incentive Committee for consideration.
Only equipment with the value of RM5,000 and above (per unit) are eligible for incentive.
SBIM17 - Participation in MREPC-Led Umbrella Concept Exhibitions
- A pre determined grant by region to cover airfare and accommodation cost for one person per company
||Pre Determined Grant
|North America / Latin America & Canada
|Europe / Middle East / Central Asia / Africa
|Asia / Oceania
|South East Asia (ASEAN)
SBIM18 - Product Registration
- A matching grant of 50% for new and renewal of product registration fee subject to a maximum of RM20,000 per company per year.
- The eligible product registrations covered are as follows:
- US Food and Drug Administration
- China Food and Drug Administration
- CE Mark
- 90% of the total cost of testing to obtain SMG Certification.
- 50% of the testing cost for SMG surveillance for companies with existing SMG product certification.
For more information kindly contact Ms. Uthaya/En. Aidan at 03-2780 5888.