The Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) invites Malaysian contractors to participate in a tender briefing for MREPC's booth design and construction for Arab Health 2018.
Only prequalified booth contractors are eligible to participate in the tender briefing. The criteria for Prequalification of Booth Contractors
is as follows:-
- A registered company with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Company must be established for at least 3 years
- At least 2 years' experience in handling international trade shows
- Experience in designing and constructing custom-made booths in at least 6 projects for international trade shows
- Not suspended from participating in the booth construction and design tenders by MREPC
Interested companies will need to provide the necessary supporting documents including the company's profile and portfolio to fulfil the above requirements to Ms Sheen at email@example.com on or before 12.00 noon, 25th September 2017 (Monday).
The information submitted by the companies will be verified by MREPC and a notification will be sent to the prequalified booth contractors/companies. The prequalified companies will need to confirm their attendance at the tender briefing in advance with Ms Sheen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Companies that are not able to send their representative to attend the briefing will be excluded from the tender process.
Details of the tender briefing are as follows:
DATE: 29 September 2017 (Friday)
TIME: 10.00 am
VENUE: Board Room, East Wing, MREPC, Unit No 36-02, Level 36, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, KL Sentral.